Arca Lite Luce | Illuminated Rectangular Plexiglas Display Case Made to Measure
Create your Made to Measure Illuminated Plexiglas Display Case with Arca Lite Luce, the 100% Made in Italy display case!
This display case with 4mm thick sheets and incorporated lighting is made to make your collections unique!
Discover all the features of the showcase in Description!Descrizione completa
Free shipping on orders over €150.00
Manufacturing and insured shipment within 7/10 working days
Right of withdrawal within 14 days of delivery
We are proud of our 100% Made in Italy artisan production
Contact us for customisation and tailor-made products!
Arca Lite Luce is the Plexiglas showcase designed to make your collectors' models unique!
The showcase arrives at home disassembled, so that no breakage occurs and, should a sheet be damaged over the years, you will always have the possibility of replacing it without changing the showcase.
Ideal for large showcases, it is produced using only trademarked Plexiglas 4mm thick:
- We use only high-grade methacrylate 4mm thick;
- We use transparent methacrylate screws and corners;
- The edges of the case are 90° and polished due to laser cutting; the joints are overlapping.
The Lighting Kit is composed as follows
- Large 18.5 mm thick white Forex base with choice of coloured Plexiglas surface
- 2 or 4 magnetic LumiStem in Plexiglas Diam. 7mm adjustable 360° equipped with natural light LEDs.
- Integrated dimmer with Bluetooth remote control.
- By purchasing the Alexa package you will be able to switch on, switch off and dim your lights directly from your Amazon Alexa voice assistant.
Assemble your lighting kit by selecting from the various opportunities available.
Lumistems are not fixed, you can position them as you wish on the 4 magnetic connectors on the base of the Theca; choose whether to purchase 2 or 4 depending on how much you wish to illuminate your Theca.
The Alexa function allows you to integrate the Theca into your home automation systems.
- The Teche are guaranteed for 30 years against yellowing from UV rays.
The Arca Lite Showcase is ideal for storing model cars, Lego sets, Lego Mockups, Action Figures and any small model.
A methacrylate plexiglass case is stronger and more transparent, it is not cold to the touch and weighs half as much as a glass equivalent. It is also totally safe in the presence of children, pets or in the public room, because it does not shatter if it suffers a blow or a fall..
The sheets are always of the highest quality, with thicknesses that enhance the preserved goods and guarantee resistance to impact and yellowing. The corners are all perfectly finished, the quality of Italian craftsmanship shines through in every detail. An Ecometa display case keeps a lifetime!
Within 14 days of delivery you can cancel your purchase and be refunded. Maximum peace of mind with the shipment, if something arrives damaged send us the photo, we replace it in a few days.