Right of Withdrawal
1. Pursuant to Article 64 of Legislative Decree No. 206/05, the Customer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason whatsoever, without penalty and without prejudice to what is indicated in point 3 below.
The right of withdrawal may only be exercised by natural persons (final consumer of the goods, i.e. a Customer purchasing the goods for purposes not related to his or her professional activity).
2. The right of withdrawal may be exercised by the Customer within 14 working days from receipt of the product by sending a registered letter with return receipt or a signed communication attached by email, in which it shall also be necessary to indicate the bank details required to return the sums paid.
3. The right of withdrawal is subject to the following mandatory conditions
- the right applies to the purchased product in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the purchased product (e.g.: accessories, single components, etc.);
- the purchased goods must be intact and returned in the original packaging, complete in all its parts including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment; to limit damage to the original packaging, we recommend, when possible, to put it in a second box;
- the goods subject to exercise of the right of withdrawal must be returned in a normal state of preservation, as it has been kept and possibly used with the use of normal diligence: therefore, we will not accept used products that show signs of damage, dirt or improper use of cleaning tools and that consequently can no longer be considered intact
- shipping costs relating to the return of the goods are borne by Plaste srl only if the customer has complied with the previous points
- the shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse, is under the complete responsibility of the customer. Plaste may propose its own courier for the return journey;
- in case of damage to the goods during transport, Plaste srl will inform the Customer of what has happened (within 5 working days from the receipt of the goods in their warehouses), in order to allow him/her to file a timely complaint against the courier chosen by him/her and to obtain the reimbursement of the value of the goods (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the Customer for its return, at the same time cancelling the request for withdrawal;
- Plaste srl is not liable in any way for damage or theft/loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments.
4. Without prejudice to any repair costs for ascertained damage to the original packaging (which for some products can reach up to 30% of the value of the product, since it will have to be resold as "reconditioned"), Plaste srl will refund the Customer the amount already paid (except for the delivery costs), as soon as possible and in any case within 30 days from the date of receipt of the withdrawal notice, upon receipt of the goods subject to withdrawal, by means of a transfer of the amount charged on the Credit Card or by Bank Transfer. In the latter case, it shall be the customer's responsibility to promptly provide the bank details on which to obtain the refund (IBAN code of the invoice holder).
5. The right of withdrawal is totally void, due to the lack of the essential condition of integrity of the goods (packaging and/or its content), in cases where Plaste srl ascertains
- the lack of the external packaging and/or the original internal packaging
- the absence of integral elements of the product or product anomalies
- damage to the product
- a state of dirtiness of the product due to its use, which has compromised its integrity. The costs and risks of transport for the return shall be borne in full by the Customer. The return of products that are not intact, deteriorated or without accessories and original equipment will not be accepted by Plaste srl and will be returned to the sender with additional transport costs.
6. The right of withdrawal does not apply to made-to-measure products (e.g. Arca, Arca Lite, Arca Luce, Belan, Arca Wall) and all those products for which a customisation is requested which is not available within the ecometa.store platform.
The methacrylate parts are shipped with a protective film, which is indispensable to safeguard the material until assembly. Requesting the right of withdrawal AFTER the removal of said film will result in a 30% deduction of the refund, without prejudice to other deductions for lack of the integrity conditions described above.