Returns and Withdrawal
1. The Client, according to art. 64, Legislative Decree n. 206/05, has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason whatsoever, without any penalty and except for the provisions of item 3 below. The withdrawal right can be exercised only by individual persons (final consumer of the goods, which is a Client who purchases the goods for a purpose other than his/her professional activity).
2. The withdrawal right can be exercised by the Client within 14 working days starting from the reception of the goods on the part of the Client, by sending a registered letter or by a written communication by e-mail where it will be necessary to indicate also the bank details for the refund of the paid amounts.
3. The withdrawal right is subject to the following imperative conditions:
- the right is applied to the purchased goods in their entirety; it is not possible to exercise the withdrawal right only on part of the purchased goods (e.g. accessories, single components, etc…);
- the purchased goods must be intact and returned in the original wrapping, complete of all its parts including packaging and any documentation or accessory; in order to limit any damage to the original wrapping, we recommend, when possible, to put it in a second box;
- the goods, object of the withdrawal right, will have to be returned in good repair conditions, preserved and used with reasonable care: we shall not accept any used products with signs of damage, dirt, or improper use of cleaning tools, which therefore cannot be considered intact;
- the delivery expenses for the return of the goods shall be borne by Plaste srl only if the Client complies with the above conditions;
- the shipment, up to the notification of reception at our warehouse, is full responsibility of the Client. Plaste can suggest the use of its courier for the return of the goods;
- in the case of damage of the goods during the transport, Plaste srl shall notify the Client (within 5 days from reception of the goods at its warehouse), in order to allow the same to submit a claim for damage to the chosen courier and obtain the refund of the value of the goods (if insured); in this case, the product shall be placed at the disposal of the Client to be returned, therefore cancelling the withdrawal request:
- Plaste srl shall not be responsible for any damage and/or theft/loss of goods returned with non-insured shipments.
4. Except for any expense for the repair of any damage to the original package (which for some products can reach up to 30% of the value of the product, because the same will be sold as “second hand”), Plaste srl shall refund to the Client the paid amount (except for delivery costs), as soon as possible, and however, within 30 days from reception of the withdrawal notification, upon reception of the goods object of the withdrawal procedure, by refunding the paid amount on the Credit Card or by bank transfer. In this latter case, the Client shall have to promptly communicate the bank details for the refund (IBAN code of the bank account of the invoice holder).
5. The withdrawal right shall be fully lost, due to the lack of the total integrity of the goods (packaging and/or content), if Plaste srl verifies the following:
- lack of the original external and/or internal packaging;
- The lack of integral elements of the product or any anomaly of the same;
- damaged product;
- the product is dirty due to its use and the integrity is compromised. All costs and risks related to the transport of the returned goods are responsibility of the Client. The return of goods that are not intact, damaged or lacking any original accessories or implements shall not be accepted by Plaste srl and shall be returned to the sender who will have to bear the transport costs.
Metacrylate components are shipped with a protective film, necessary for the protection of the material, not to be removed until assembly is completed. Any withdrawal requested AFTER the removal of the above mentioned film, shall entail a 30% curtailment of the refund, without prejudice to any other curtailment due to the non-compliance with the integrity conditions above.